Our Online Madrasah is open from Mondays to Thursdays, with options for Quran sessions on Fridays and weekends (subject to teacher availability).
The student timetable for the week would depend on the year group your child is in, and would typically look like:
- Islamic Studies Mondays & Wednesdays; Quran Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Islamic Studies Tuesdays and Thursdays; Quran Mondays and Wednesdays
Duration of lessons/sessions
- Islamic Studies lessons are 1 hour 30 mins
- 1-to-1 Quran sessions are 15 mins
- Islamic Studies lessons will take place 5-6.30pm or30-8.00pm
- Quran lessons scheduled at a time between 4pm and 9pm depending on parental preference and subject to availability.
Our Madrasah years run alongside the school year. For example, if a student is in year 5 at school then they would also be in year 5 at Madrasah.
|Madrasah Year||Average Age Group (years)|
|Year 1||5-6 (primary infants, KS1)|
|Year 2||6-7 (primary infants, KS1)|
|Year 3||7-8 (primary juniors, KS2)|
|Year 4||8-9 (primary juniors, KS2)|
|Year 5||9-10 (primary juniors, KS2)|
|Year 6||10-11 (primary juniors, KS2)|
|Year 7||11-12 (secondary, KS3)|
|Year 8||12-13 (secondary, KS3)|
|Year 9||13-14 (secondary, KS3)|
|Year 10||14-15 (secondary, KS4)|
|Year 11||15-16 (secondary, KS4)|
Class Sizes and Teachers
Our Online Madrasah comprises of 1-to-1 Quran sessions to ensure personal attention and support is provided for each student with the teacher.
The Islamic Studies classes have a maximum of 25 students per class, with the possibility for larger class sizes for Years 9-11, depending on intake.
All of our teachers are experienced or fully qualified and are tested upon appointment. In addition, our teachers receive relevant continuous teacher training throughout the year.
All staff working at the Madrasah are fully DBS checked.